Celebrating 20 Years of Revolutionizing Digital Security
- by Brittany Day
Pioneers of business email security for the past 20 years, Guardian Digital draws on the merits of Open Source coupled with expert engineering and unparalleled customer support.
June 4, 2019 - Midland Park, NJ - Guardian Digital, the premier open-source email security provider, is celebrating its 20th anniversary as a pioneer in the field of open-source email security. The company’s unique approach to securing business email accounts by leveraging the inherent benefits of Open Source has enabled Guardian Digital to offer highly effective threat protection to organizations around the world, including the world’s largest hotel family, for the past two decades.
This collaborative open-source development approach fosters rapid innovation as a competitive advantage, with ideas coming from multiple independent sources, improving reliability and security through much larger deployments than proprietary alternatives. Guardian Digital creates email security solutions using resources reaching beyond our borders in a way that no other vendor can do.
In 1999, Guardian Digital founder and CEO David Wreski recognized that the many advantages of the open-source development model could provide superior solutions to the latest Internet and email security threats. A passionate Linux user and member of the open-source community, Wreski created LinuxSecurity.com, assembled a small team of contributors to increase the visibility of the open- source community, wrote authoritative articles on open-source security, and participated in forums and projects involving Open Source.
“Through the use of open-source software, a specific concentration on security from the inside out, combined with decades of expertise building secure systems, Guardian Digital is able to uniquely provide cutting-edge solutions to critical business email challenges,” writes David Wreski, Guardian Digital Founder & CEO.
Wreski also recognized that there was significant public demand for software developed using the open-source model with security as a primary focus, yet most businesses lacked the ability to implement these methods on their own. Wreski founded Guardian Digital to fulfill this demand and eliminate the issue of implementation. He traveled around the world, meeting with developers and business executives, learning about the challenges they faced, and about their unmet digital security needs. Guardian Digital started out as an Internet security provider and has narrowed its focus to email security in more recent years.
Drawing on the inherent security advantages of Open Source and the expertise of Guardian Digital developers and engineers, Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security offers businesses of all sizes across all industries unparalleled email protection accompanied by exceptional customer support 24x7x365. Some of EnGarde’s key benefits include:
● Superior security through resilient open-source architecture
● Multi-layered persistent threat protection
● Zero-hour outbreak control that protects against new, unknown threats
● Secure endpoint encryption using strong cryptography
● Scalable cloud-based system that simplifies deployment and increases availability
● Exceptional service & support
Businesses around the world trust Guardian Digital to protect their email accounts and their users from the most sophisticated email-related threats. Open Source is rapidly gaining mainstream credibility, having long established its credentials in the Linux community, and organizations throughout the world are recognizing the many advantages associated with choosing an open-source email security solution. Guardian Digital looks forward to developing meaningful relationships with more businesses worldwide and providing them with the high-caliber email protection that is necessary in preventing today’s advanced digital attacks.
For more information on Guardian Digital, please visit guardiandigital.com
Guardian Digital is a registered trademark or tradename of Guardian Digital, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Effectively Securing Business Email Accounts: Are Employees the Weakest Link?
- Encryption: An Essential Yet Highly Controversial Component of Digital Security
- Business Email Security Redefined: Key Benefits of Securing Your Business Email with Guardian Digital
- 8 Business Email Security Best Practices
- Demystifying Email Encryption: Stop Sender Fraud
- Demystifying Phishing Attacks: How to Protect Yourself Now
- Demystifying Tax Fraud: How to Avoid Falling Victim to Deceptive, Costly Scams This Tax Season
- Coronavirus Phishing Scams are On the Rise - Is Your Business Email at Risk of Infection?
- Dave Wreski: Founder of Guardian Digital – Open Source Cloud Email Security
- NJ DHS: Email Security for Businesses Beyond COVID-19
- New Ransomware Warnings: Is Your Business Safe from This Silent Threat?
- FBI: Existing Cloud Email Protection Inadequate Against Phishing, Ransomware
- Email Risk is Universal: Securing Business Email in Every Industry Sector
- How To Safely Navigate Office 365 While Working Remotely
- Tips and Advice for Staying Safe Online During COVID-19
- Why Your Business Needs Better Email Security
- Defending Against COVID Email Spoofing Attacks with DMARC
- You’ve Got Mail: How To Tell If It’s Fraud
- Open-Source Security Is Opening Eyes
- Think Like A Criminal: How To Write A Phishing Email
- The Four Biggest Email Threats Your Business Faces Today
- Learn About DocuSign Phishing Attacks in 3 Minutes
- Understanding Payload-Less Email Attacks in Under 3 Minutes
- Demystifying Fileless Malware in Less than 3 Minutes
- How to Protect Sensitive Data & Maintain Client Trust in Financial Services Industry
- Exchange Servers Are Vulnerable - Learn How To Secure Your Email Server Now
- Apache SpamAssassin Leads A Growing List of Open-Source Projects Taking Steps to Correct Instances of Racism and White Privilege
- Cyber Risk Is Greater than Ever in the Legal Industry
- Your Current Approach to Email Security May Not Be Enough
- Ways to Prevent Email Account being compromised in a Breach
- Celebrating 20 Years of Revolutionizing Digital Security
- IBM Closes its $34 Billion Acquisition of Red Hat
- Interview with Security Expert and Author Ira Winkler
- What is Phishing Email? How to prevent Phishing email scams?
- Ways Our Business Email Exceed Your Expectations
- Spear Phishing Protection - Definition & How To Recognize Spear Phishing Email
- What is Whaling (Whaling Phishing)? & How to Prevent Whaling attacks?
- Ransomware Attack Explained - Best Practices For Ransomware Protection
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) - Definition & Prevention From BEC Attacks
- Wire Transfer Scams Involving Real Estate Transactions: How to Prevent Fraud with Effective Email Security
- Guardian Digital and Mautic: A Dynamic Open-Source Duo
- Email Malware - How to Recognize & Prevent Malware Email Attack
- An Open-Source Success Story: Apache SpamAssassin Celebrates 18 Years of Effectively Combating Spam Email
- What is Spam Email - Types & How to Prevent Spam Emails?
- Email Virus - Complete Guide to Email Viruses Plus Best Practices
- What Is A Zero-Day Attack & How To Prevent Zero Day Exploit?
- 2020: A New Decade of Digital Threats - Is Your Business Email Secure?
- Linux: An OS Capable of Effectively Meeting the US Government’s Security Needs Heading into 2020
- Email Security: Complete Guide on Email Security & Types of Email Threats
- Guardian Digital Keeps its Customers Protected from Intel Design Flaw
- Security Spotlight: Open Source Email Security Solutions
- Top Six Advantages of Open Source Development/Products
- Python and Bash - Contenders for the most used scripting language
- Guardian Digital Outlines Top 4 Benefits of Choosing Cloud
- Unrivaled Protection Against Today’s Most Dangerous Threats
- Guard Your Email Accounts Against Today’s Most Dangerous Threats
- Security Highlights from Defcon 26
- Linux / Open Source FAQs: Common Myths / Misconceptions
- Email Security FAQs Answered by Guardian Digital
- Guardian Digital Mail Systems: Designed to be Secure Without Fail