The Guardian Digital Blog
We post our thoughts, insights, and leads here. Keep in touch by RSS feed, an email subscription, or just checking back here every so often.
- by Brittany Day
Open source programs and solutions offer many advantages over proprietary alternatives including better quality, higher levels of security, superior flexibility, lower costs and a thriving community surrounding open source development.
- by Brittany Day
In this interview, Dave Wreski discusses Guardian Digital's highly effective email security solutions and the myriad advantages of investing in these solutions to secure your email.
- by Careytech Admin
You may have heard that Intel/AMD processors going back a decade all contain serious design flaws that's prompting changes to Linux, Windows, and macOS kernels.
Keeping customers secure is always our top priority, and Guardian Digital has taken steps to make sure all of our users are protected.
- Why Your Current Approach to Email Security May Not Be Enough
- You’ve Been Pwned! Best Practices to Prevent Your Email Account from Being Compromised in a Data Breach
- Guardian Digital Leverages the Power of Open Source to Combat Evolving Email Security Threats
- How to Protect Your Email from the Most Sophisticated Spear Phishing Attacks
- Guardian Digital Celebrates 20 Years of Revolutionizing Digital Security, Securing Email with Open Source
- IBM Closes its $34 Billion Acquisition of Red Hat: A Monumental Moment for Open Source
- Guardian Digital Keeps its Customers Protected from Intel Design Flaw
- Security Spotlight: Effective Open Source Email Security Solutions You Can Count On
- Top Six Advantages of Open Source Development/Products According to Guardian Digital
- Python and Bash - Contenders for the most used scripting language
- Guardian Digital Outlines Top 4 Benefits of Choosing Cloud
- The Guardian Gateway: Unrivaled Protection Against Today’s Most Dangerous Threats
- Guard Your Email Accounts Against Today’s Most Dangerous Threats
- Security Highlights from Defcon 26
- Linux and Open Source FAQs: Common Myths and Misconceptions Addressed
- Email Security FAQs Answered by Guardian Digital
- Guardian Digital Mail Systems: Designed to be Secure Without Fail