Guardian Digital Warns Email Criminals are Exploiting Fears Over COVID-19- via New Phishing Attacks
Mar 19, 2020 -- Midland Park, N.J. - Guardian Digital- a leader in business email security- warns phony emails concerning Coronavirus-related issues are being used in phishing attacks to steal businesses’ login credentials and financial...Comment
Leveraging Open Source to Combat Email Security Threats
Mar 20, 2019 -- Midland Park, N.J. - Cloud-based email security solution utilizes the open source methodology for securing business email, recognized by many as the best approach to the problem of maintaining security in the relentlessly dynamic environment of the...
Rainbow and Guardian Digital Team Up on Linux Security Acceleration
Dec 5, 2001-- Midland Park, N.J. - OEM Agreement Provides for Exceptional Server Performance Enhancement and Security for Managed Hosting Environments and Large Enterprise Data...
Latest Press Releases
- Guardian Digital Bolsters Inadequate Default Email Security Defenses, Protects Businesses against BEC with an Adaptive Cloud-Based Solution
- Guardian Digital’s Managed Services Help Businesses Heed CISA’s Warning to Strengthen Email Security Defenses
- Guardian Digital Secures Business Email Against Attacks & Breaches in 2022 with Adaptive, Layered Protection
- Guardian Digital Combats Holiday-Themed Phishing & Ransomware Attacks with Defense-in-Depth Email Protection, Real-Time Updates & Comprehensive Support
- Secure Business Email Against Ransomware with Layered Technology & Comprehensive Support
- Guardian Digital Secures Business Email Against Phishing & Zero-Day Attacks Using Power of OpenSource
- Guardian Digital Raises Awareness of Modern Email Risks, Helps Businesses #BeCyberSmart
- Guardian Digital Makes Microsoft O365 Emails Safe for Business
- Guardian Digital Closes the Gaps in Endpoint Protection to Secure Business Email against Phishing & Ransomware