Secure Messaging, Comprehensive Support for Global Trading, Securities Firm
Chicago Stock Exchange
- Limited Ability for Downtime
- Multiple Services from Same Vendor
- Stringent Security Requirements
- DNS Security & Email Phishing
- Simplified Management
- Powerful Functionality
- Extensive Support Services
- Cost-effective Solutions Scalability
- User & Network Controls
- Domain Name Services and Email Security
- EnGarde Email Security Gateway: Control Email Usage and Eliminate Spam
- Managed Services: Monitor Email and Network Activities, Troubleshoot and Resolve Technical Incidents
- Premium Support Services: Automatic Updates, Built-in Alerts, Customized Security Improvement
- Enhanced Network Security
- DNS Security and Threat Protection
- Reduce Spam by >99%
- Secure Web Presence for E-commerce
- No Network Intrusions
- Increased User Productivity
- Ability to Access Internal Network From Any Location
Secure Network Services, Critical Reliability
Security and time-management are critical concerns for Dave Coder, manager of network services at Chicago Stock Exchange. When the requirement came from his management to deliver a highly-secure and easy to manage platform for delivering enterprise email and DNS services to his customers, Guardian Digital developed for them a comprehensive solution using their flagship product.
The engineered security provided by Guardian Digital EnGarde Email Security Gateway was the ideal choice. "Systems in the DMZ must remain secure, Guardian Digital's comprehensive security solutions not only kept our network protected but also supplied ease of management, saving us valuable time," states David Coder.
Consistent, Reliable Security
With successful Internet security breaches at an all-time high, a consistently secure Internet solution is a permanent requirement. "Keeping network defenses working depends on how current the system is. Guardian Digital makes patch maintenance simple through their support network and automatic update management system. They notify you when patches are available and make them simple to install ensuring our network has the latest updates and remains protected," writes Coder.
Pain-free Implementation, Exceptional Results
"The team consistently showed they were fully committed to getting us up and running as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. Our stringent security requirements were implemented without incident.
- Dave Coder, Network Services Manager, Chicago Stock Exchange
Comprehensive Protection Beyond Competing Solutions
Initially considering alternatives including enterprise offerings from Microsoft, Symantec and Proofpoint, the ultimate decision was in favor of Guardian Digital. Proving to have the most complete user interface and easiest implementation, Chicago Stock Exchange is pleased with their choice. "The comprehensive GUI for configuration and maintenance is an invaluable tool," says Coder. We were pleased to be able to find a solution compatible with our current hardware instead of being forced into some unknown hardware platform like some other vendors require."
Currently, the Chicago Stock Exchange is running three Guardian Digital cloud instances which they are using for Email and DNS applications. Although open source was not a primary requirement, the Chicago Stock Exchange preferred a Linux system as their implementation platform based on its security & DNS capabilities. After testing many products and various ways to secure them, the Chicago Stock Exchange reported Guardian Digital was by far the easiest to implement and consistently proves itself to be a rock-solid, stable system.