Cyberattacks targeting businesses in the hospitality industry sector are on the rise. Recent, high-profile breaches have victimized hospitality companies including Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Hilton and many others. Companies in the hospitality industry sector collect varied personal information from their guests - which is invaluable to cybercriminals, as it can be used to carry out convincing impersonation scams, identity theft and other social engineering attacks. As a result, businesses in the hospitality sector are extremely attractive targets for dangerous email-borne exploits including spear phishing and business email compromise (BEC).
Fortify Email and Secure Data with Comprehensive Protection Against Emerging Threats
Implementing a complete, effective email security strategy is crucial in safeguarding hospitality companies’ users, data and reputation. The best defenses against advanced modern threats involve working with the key people, executives, and digital assets within an organization to ensure a comprehensive approach to risk management to address new threats is put in place.
That being said, many small businesses lack the tools and resources necessary to support an IT department or to employ a full-time mail administrator. This makes keeping pace with rapidly-evolving digital exploits especially difficult for these companies.
Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security: Real-Time Defense Against Spear Phishing and Data Theft
Guardian Digital recognizes that businesses in the hospitality industry have unique security needs, and require a threat-ready, fully-managed solution that utilizes multiple layers of advanced encryption and email authentication protocols to safeguard sensitive data shared via email. Guardian Digital’s AI-powered EnGarde Cloud Email Security provides complete, end-to-end information protection. EnGarde detects and combats both existing and emerging threats to business email in real-time, constantly updating itself to remain ahead of the latest exploits. Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security is remotely managed around-the-clock by a team of security engineers and support experts and seamlessly integrates with businesses’ existing email infrastructure - eliminating the headaches often associated with setup and maintenance and delivering a rapid return on investment (ROI).
Key Features and Benefits of EnGarde’s Protection:
- Multi-layered, real-time defense against social engineering and impersonation attacks
- Complete, end-to-end information protection with advanced encryption technologies, mitigating the risk of data leaks and breaches
- Tighter security, adaptive implementation and reduced start-up and ongoing costs through the use of a transparent, collaborative development approach
- Critical additional protection in Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite
- Customized protection designed to meet the specific needs of your business
- Scalable cloud-based system simplifies deployment and increases availability
- Expert, caring around-the-clock customer support services and remote system monitoring