Improve Email Security with Software-as-a-Service
Enterprises have incorporated cloud services into their business operations to reduce online costs, increase agility, provide more business expertise, and improve a company’s web and email security. Using a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud model helps apply email security services to a business.
It helps level the playing field between cyber offense and defense for organizations of all sizes. SaaS can improve security posture in various ways that benefit the overall email protection in a business. This article will explain SaaS, how it works, and what Guardian Digital offers in its SaaS email security services.
What Is Email Security? Why Is It Important?
Email has become one of the most popular forms of communication today. As a result, cybercriminals invented thousands of email threats that could lead to compromised email addresses, data loss, and other harmful email attack types. Therefore, companies must implement robust email security into their servers to keep their workers and sensitive information safe and locked away from outsiders.
Email security refers to the measures a person or business takes to strengthen the safety of their exchanges through online messaging. Companies combat online risks by implementing these services into their business. Email security prevents organizations from facing significant downtime, data loss, and reputational damage. Fortunately, there are various options to choose from when looking for web and email security solutions for your company.
What Is Cloud-Based Email Security? What Is SaaS?
Cloud-based email security focuses on storing sensitive information in a safe database where nobody can access it without specific privileges. Such safety measures make sure that your email exchanges have a particular degree of email protection from malware, ransomware, phishing email attacks, and more.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is a subscription-based email security server that offers quick and easy implementation of various hosted solutions, all of which IT professionals monitor for you at no additional upfront capital cost to your business. SaaS enables organizations to reduce the time, energy, resources, and money required to secure email utilizing other services, allowing companies to see a rapid Return on Investment (ROI) following installment.
Ninety-five percent of cyber attacks have been the result of spear phishing emails. Email threats have become such a massive issue in web and email security, and businesses must utilize cloud-based email security services like SaaS to avoid financial loss and permanent damage to the company. These defenses are more valuable and crucial now than ever before when it comes to the safety and success of a business.
What Does SaaS Offer?
Software-as-a-service supplies companies with many resources that can strengthen web and email security in ways that typically require more than one software installation. Here are a few of the opportunities SaaS provides to users:
- Email Encryption: Ensure that only the sender and recipient can access the sensitive data within an email with SaaS that encodes every message for you.
- Domain Authentication: Verify every email you receive so you know the sender has a valid account and not a compromised email address.
- Data Loss Prevention: Keep your information safe from email security breaches that could steal your data and severely harm your company’s reputation.
- Access Control: Oversee your email security platform from a dashboard that shows you every part of your system and any possible indicators of compromise or email threats.
SaaS gives users one place to look when verifying their email security services work effectively. Consider the advantages of using a SaaS solution to combat email threats. If your company would benefit from such email protection, you should pick the below option.
How Can You Enhance Your Email Security? What Is EnGarde?
Your business has endless services when installing the best email security software. Guardian Digital offers an all-in-one Software-as-a-Service suite, EnGarde Cloud Email Security, that can provide organizations with every resource to combat email threats and security issues. Security experts manage EnGarde around the clock to protect your email cybersecurity platforms, networks, and infrastructure. You never need to worry about your critical assets since EnGarde consistently secures all business operations away from known and emerging email attack types. The SaaS email protection opportunity is easy to implement and fully managed for you so your company can thrive from rapid ROI and a robust security system.
Small- or medium-sized business IT teams may need more resources and time to maintain strong email security policies. EnGarde can simplify, streamline, and optimize email defenses to improve company email security and productivity. The cloud-based subscription service is affordable and does not require additional fees so that organizations can get threat-ready email vigilance and accessible customer support. Businesses can focus on other tasks in their company rather than stressing over email security or sacrificing safety for efficiency.
What Makes EnGarde the Right Choice?
Here is a list of the significant benefits your company can benefit from when using EnGarde:
- Stay ahead of persistent and emerging email threats in any business of any size.
- Protect your company by preventing phishing, ransomware, spam, and other exploits.
- Combat email fraud by safeguarding sensitive data.
- Fortify cloud email against credential phishing and account takeovers.
- Use a modern, multi-layered design to enhance email security.
- Integrate email security services into existing systems seamlessly.
- Access end-to-end controls to ensure your SaaS infrastructure is secure.
- Get support from customer services 24/7/365 to get the assistance you need.
Choose EnGarde for your email security platform to improve company posture.
Final Thoughts on the Security Benefits of Software-as-a-Service
As email threats evolve to harm companies faster and more effectively, businesses must implement robust email security services to their infrastructure to combat such issues. An email protection plan guarantees a specific degree of safety to companies and their online exchanges, automatically reducing the chances of significant downtime, data loss, and reputational damage. Software-as-a-Service is a great resource to consider when integrating advanced threat protection into your web and email security. Guardian Digital’s EnGarde offers SaaS to users who can benefit from the constant behind-the-scenes monitoring and management of IT security professionals in charge of maintaining best practices for email security so you can focus on other necessities.
- How Can Email Filtering Services Enhance Email Security?
- How to Protect Your Email Account from Being Hacked?
- What is A KeyLogger Attack? How Can I Detect One?
- How to Combat Spear Phishing Emails
- 6 Best Practices to Secure Your Open Source Projects
- Improve Your IT Security With These 7 Fundamental Methods
- How to Protect Your Email Account From Malware and Hackers
- Practical Cybersecurity Advice for Small Businesses
- Why You Should Use Email Encryption: 5 Major Benefits to Your Business’s Cybersecurity
- Top Cybersecurity Trends to Watch That Could Impact Your Business
- What Is Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security?
- FAQs: What is Malicious Code & What Can It Do?
- How to Properly Scan Your Windows Computer for Malware & Remove Malware from Your PC
- What Should I Do if I Accidentally Clicked on a Phishing Link?
- FAQs: What Are Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks?
- FAQs: Why Outsource Businesses Email Security?
- What Is Domain Spoofing?
- What Are Insider Threats & How Can You Reduce Your Risk?
- The Silent Assassins: How Impersonation Attacks Target CEOs via Email
- How Can I Choose the Right Email Security Service for My Organization?