Send secure email & safeguard your information against email threats
Sending secure email or Email encryption is the process of disguising the content of your email messages to protect them from being read by unwanted parties. Sensitive information such as passwords, login credentials, client information and bank account numbers are vulnerable when sent via email.
Sending Secure Email Is More Important than Ever
Email is an extremely popular method of sharing confidential information including financial documents, customer data and intellectual property. Cyber criminals recognize this, and are increasingly targeting cloud email users with sophisticated attack campaigns designed to steal credentials and compromise systems. A breach can have severe implications for businesses including the loss of critical data, significant downtime and reputation damage. To protect the integrity of their sensitive information, it is crucial that organizations make it simple for users to send secure email.
Yet for many users, sending secure email is complex, time-consuming and overwhelming. Traditional approaches often require that both the sender and the recipient understand encryption methods and access keys and have data encryption software downloaded on their systems.
Guardian Digital eliminates the confusion and inconvenience that are frequently associated with sending secure email, enabling users to communicate online in a manner that is quick, easy and confidential, while simplifying administration and conserving valuable IT resources for businesses.
Secure Your Data and Your Reputation with Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security
Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security makes sending secure email simple and effortless. Messages and files never leave the secure Guardian Digital cloud, protecting the privacy and security of all inbound and outbound emails.
Secure messages are scanned by EnGarde’s layered detection engine for viruses, malware and other malicious code. EnGarde implements advanced email authentication protocols to verify the identity of the sender prior to delivery - protecting against email spoofing and sender fraud.
Key features and benefits of EnGarde’s protection include:
- Enables organizations of all sizes and in all industries to send secure email and stay ahead of persistent and emerging email threats
- Protects against phishing, ransomware and other email-borne exploits
- Safeguards sensitive data and prevents email fraud
- Fortifies cloud email against credential phishing and account takeovers
- Enhanced security through a modern, multi-layered design
- Simplified administration and seamless integration with all existing mail systems
- Complete end-to-end control of your email infrastructure
- Premium 24x7x365 customer support services
- What Is an Email Filtering Service & How Does It Work to Secure Email?
- How to Protect Your Email Account from Being Hacked?
- KeyLogger - How it is used by Hackers to monitor what you type?
- What Helps Protect from Spear Phishing: 21 Ways of Protecting Businesses from Spear Phishing
- 6 Best Practices to Secure Your Open Source Projects
- Improve Your IT Security With These 7 Fundamental Methods
- How to Protect Your Email Account From Malware and Hackers
- Practical Cybersecurity Advice for Small Businesses
- Why You Should Use Email Encryption: 5 Major Benefits to Your Business’s Cybersecurity
- Top Cybersecurity Trends to Watch That Could Impact Your Business
- What Is Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security?
- What are Some Examples of Malicious Code & What Can They Do?
- How to Properly Scan Your Windows Computer for Malware & Remove Malware from Your PC
- What Should I Do if I Accidentally Clicked on a Phishing Link?
- What Are Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks?
- Why Should Businesses Outsource Email Security?
- What Is Domain Spoofing?
- What Are Insider Threats & How Can You Reduce Your Risk?
- The Silent Assassins: How Impersonation Attacks Target CEOs via Email
- How Can I Choose the Right Email Security Service for My Organization?