The businesses need email security as the email threat landscape is rapidly evolving and email-borne attacks are more sophisticated & dangerous than ever before. Inadequately secured business email is an open door for cyber thieves, and organizations have a lot to lose in today’s advanced attacks. Threat actors are aware that since email is the preferred method for confidential business communications, as well as an essential asset that organizations cannot afford to lose access to for even a day hence they device strategies that puts brand, users, data & employees of businesses at stake. It comes as no surprise that, according to Verizon, 90% of cyber attacks are initiated via email.
While employee education and security awareness training are important parts of any email security strategy, human behavior is ultimately unpredictable & susceptible to phishing & malware attacks. Thus, investing in a comprehensive, fully-managed business email security solution like Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security is imperative in protecting against advanced attacks such as spear phishing, ransomware and business email compromise (BEC).
- Email Filtering Service
- How to Protect Your Email Account from Being Hacked?
- KeyLogger - How it is used by Hackers to monitor what you type?
- What Helps Protect from Spear Phishing: 21 Ways of Protecting Businesses from Spear Phishing
- 6 Best Practices to Secure Your Open Source Projects
- Improve Your IT Security With These 7 Fundamental Methods
- How to Protect Your Email Account From Malware and Hackers
- Practical Cybersecurity Advice for Small Businesses
- End-to-End Encryption Online: Benefits & Freedoms
- What Are the Benefits of Email Encryption?