The businesses need email security as the email threat landscape is rapidly evolving and email-borne attacks are more sophisticated & dangerous than ever before. Inadequately secured business email is an open door for cyber thieves, and organizations have a lot to lose in today’s advanced attacks. Threat actors are aware that since email is the preferred method for confidential business communications, as well as an essential asset that organizations cannot afford to lose access to for even a day hence they device strategies that puts brand, users, data & employees of businesses at stake. It comes as no surprise that, according to Verizon, 90% of cyber attacks are initiated via email.
While employee education and security awareness training are important parts of any email security strategy, human behavior is ultimately unpredictable & susceptible to phishing & malware attacks. Thus, investing in a comprehensive, fully-managed business email security solution like Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security is imperative in protecting against advanced attacks such as spear phishing, ransomware and business email compromise (BEC).
- What Is Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security?
- What are Some Examples of Malicious Code & What Can They Do?
- How to Properly Scan Your Windows Computer for Malware & Remove Malware from Your PC
- What Should I Do if I Accidentally Clicked on a Phishing Link?
- What Are Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks?
- Why Should Businesses Outsource Email Security?
- What Is Domain Spoofing?
- What Are Insider Threats & How Can You Reduce Your Risk?
- The Silent Assassins: How Impersonation Attacks Target CEOs via Email
- How Can I Choose the Right Email Security Service for My Organization?