Mar 20, 2019 -- Midland Park, N.J. - Cloud-based email security solution utilizes the open source methodology for securing business email, recognized by many as the best approach to the problem of maintaining security in the relentlessly dynamic environment of the Internet.
Guardian Digital, Inc., the premier open-source Internet security company, today announced the use of advanced open-source technologies to address the rising trends in email security threats – phishing attacks, malware, viruses, ransomware and fraud. Guardian Digital EnGarde Security Gateway is a security-as-a-service email protection system built using the open-source development model, combined with decades of email security expertise to form a vigilant business email security system that adapts to the constantly evolving threat landscape.
Since its inception in 1999, Guardian Digital has employed its unique expertise in open source and security to protect the email infrastructure of companies across a diverse range of industries including some of the largest organizations in the world.
The company’s open-source platform was designed to mitigate the most advanced targeted threats to business email through the development of detection techniques that evolve as quickly as the attacks themselves. Coupled with an unrelenting commitment to customer service, Guardian Digital is able to provide cutting-edge email security solutions to successful businesses around the world.
“Our open-source development model provides a superior vehicle to delivering more secure, effective, and affordable secure business email solutions accessible to every organization,” says Dave Wreski, Guardian Digital founder and CEO. “We’ve taken the knowledge and expertise we’ve gained over almost two decades and use it exclusively to enhance our client’s email security with a scalable, cost-effective product.”
EnGarde Cloud Email Security incorporates key features and benefits, including:
- Resilient open-source design, which reduces risk and provides more features
- Comprehensive defense against phishing scams and other advanced threats
- Centrally managed cloud-based administration
- Rapid adaption to evolving threats
- Fully managed system, which reduces start-up and ongoing costs
- Automatically adjusting detection algorithms that anticipate attacks
- Multi-tiered protection that provides effective defense at every level
Unlike other email providers, Guardian Digital only offers managed solutions. Guardian Digital customers benefit from decades of industry experience plus the infinite resources of the open-source community. Developers from around the world ultimately contribute to Guardian Digital products, which means a vastly greater level of performance is realized than with proprietary alternatives.
“Through the use of open-source applications as the basis for our email security solutions, we're able to help organizations protect their data from all forms of email attacks," says Wreski. "The level of flexibility of applications like SpamAssassin and postfix as a framework for our services, combined with the increase in efficacy with every release, means Guardian Digital can continually provide a best-of-breed email security solutions to some of the largest organizations in the world, and do it much more cost-effectively than conventional solutions."
About Guardian Digital
Guardian Digital, Inc. builds enterprise email solutions with an intense focus on security and unrivaled customer support, designed to ease information technology overhead for its customers. Since its inception in 1999, Guardian Digital has pioneered the open-source architecture security-as-a-service email protection model to block today and tomorrow’s sophisticated threats to email integrity. Guardian Digital continues to innovate the email security marketplace using technology unavailable from any other vendor. Its EnGarde Cloud Email Security leverages the benefits of open-source development, contemporary cloud technologies, and decades of combined experience protecting enterprises. Guardian Digital is dedicated to its customers and their safety is the very foundation of what the company offers and builds on in regard to email gateway protection.
For more information on Guardian Digital, please visit guardiandigital.com
Connect with Guardian Digital: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
Guardian Digital is a registered trademark or tradename of Guardian Digital, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Latest Press Releases
- Guardian Digital Responds to CISA Urgent Plea for Tech Titans to Take Ownership of Security Outcomes
- Guardian Digital Responds to Active Email Threats using Machine Learning, Open Source Intelligence Innovations
- Apache SpamAssassin 4.0.0 Released with Improved Classification & Performance
- CISA, FBI Urge Small Businesses to Increase Protection Against Email Cyber Threats This Holiday Season
- Guardian Digital Cloud Email Security Addresses Complex Threat Environment Brought On By The US Midterm Elections
- Guardian Digital Raises Awareness of Email Risk, Helps Businesses Protect against Cyberattacks & Data Breaches
- Guardian Digital Closes the Gaps in Endpoint Protection to Secure Business Email against Phishing & Ransomware
- Guardian Digital Cloud Email Security Addresses Critical Shortcomings in Email Protection, Reduces Management Complexity
- Guardian Digital Bolsters Inadequate Default Email Security Defenses, Protects Businesses against BEC with an Adaptive Cloud-Based Solution
- Guardian Digital’s Managed Services Help Businesses Heed CISA’s Warning to Strengthen Email Security Defenses