Guardian Digital Celebrates 21 Years of Leveraging Open Source to Combat Emerging Email Threats
Cloud-based email security solution utilizes open-source methodology for securing business email, recognized by many for over two decades as the best approach to the problem of maintaining security in a relentlessly dynamic digital environment.
Hawthorne, N.J., June 16, 2020 - Guardian Digital, Inc., the premier open-source email security company, celebrates 21 years of leveraging advanced open-source technologies to address increasingly sophisticated, ever-evolving email threats – phishing attacks, malware, viruses, ransomware and fraud. Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security is a security-as-a-service email protection system built using the open-source development model, combined with decades of email security expertise to form a vigilant business email security system that adapts to the rapidly changing threat landscape.
Since its inception in 1999, Guardian Digital has employed its unique expertise in Open Source and security to protect the email infrastructure of companies across a diverse range of industries including some of the largest organizations in the world.
The company’s open-source platform was designed to mitigate the most advanced and targeted threats to business email through the development of detection techniques that evolve as quickly as the attacks themselves. Coupled with an unrelenting commitment to customer service, Guardian Digital is able to provide cutting-edge email security solutions to successful businesses around the world.
“Our open-source development model provides a superior vehicle to deliver more secure, effective, and affordable secure business email solutions accessible to every organization,” says Dave Wreski, Guardian Digital founder and CEO. “We’ve taken the knowledge and expertise we’ve gained over two decades and use it exclusively to enhance our client’s email security with a scalable, cost-effective product.”
EnGarde Cloud Email Security incorporates key features and benefits, including:
- Resilient open-source design, which reduces risk and provides more features
- Comprehensive defense against phishing scams and other advanced threats
- Centrally managed cloud-based administration
- Rapid adaptation to evolving threats
- Fully managed system, which reduces start-up and ongoing costs
- Automatically adjusting detection algorithms that anticipate attacks
- Multi-tiered protection that provides effective defense at every level
Unlike other email security providers, Guardian Digital only offers managed solutions. Guardian Digital customers benefit from decades of industry experience plus the infinite resources of the open-source community. Developers from around the world contribute to Guardian Digital products, resulting in a vastly greater level of performance than with proprietary alternatives.
“Through the use of open-source applications as the basis for our email security solutions, we're able to help organizations protect their data from all forms of email attacks," says Wreski. "The level of flexibility of applications like SpamAssassin and postfix as a framework for our services, combined with the increase in efficacy with every release, means Guardian Digital can continually provide a best-of-breed email security solutions to some of the largest organizations in the world, and do it much more cost-effectively than conventional solutions."
About Guardian Digital
Guardian Digital, Inc. builds enterprise email solutions with an intense focus on security and unrivaled customer support, designed to ease information technology overhead for its customers. Since its inception in 1999, Guardian Digital has pioneered the open-source architecture security-as-a-service email protection model to block today and tomorrow’s sophisticated threats to email integrity. Guardian Digital continues to innovate the email security marketplace using technology unavailable from any other vendor. Its EnGarde Cloud Email Security leverages the benefits of open-source development, contemporary cloud technologies, and decades of combined experience protecting enterprises. Guardian Digital is dedicated to its customers and their safety is the very foundation of what the company offers and builds on in regard to business email protection.
For more information on Guardian Digital, please visit guardiandigital.com
Guardian Digital is a registered trademark or tradename of Guardian Digital, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Latest Press Releases
- Guardian Digital Makes Email Safe For Business Since 1999
- Guardian Digital Celebrates 22 Years of Making Email Safe for Business
- Guardian Digital Closes the Gaps in Endpoint Protection to Secure Business Email against Phishing & Ransomware
- Guardian Digital Makes Microsoft O365 Emails Safe for Business
- Guardian Digital Raises Awareness of Modern Email Risks, Helps Businesses #BeCyberSmart
- Guardian Digital Secures Business Email Against Phishing & Zero-Day Attacks Using Power of OpenSource
- Secure Business Email Against Ransomware with Layered Technology & Comprehensive Support
- Guardian Digital Combats Holiday-Themed Phishing & Ransomware Attacks with Defense-in-Depth Email Protection, Real-Time Updates & Comprehensive Support