CISA Issues Urgent Warning to Implement Immediate Cybersecurity Measures
- by Brittany Day
In response to the cyberattacks in Ukraine, including the defacement of government websites and the presence of potentially destructive malware on Ukrainian systems, CISA has published a few tips aimed to protect users from the increase in potential cyber threats.
Among their recommendations is to be on alert for malicious cyber activity and take concrete actions that every organization can take to:
- Reduce the likelihood of a damaging cyber intrusion,
- Detect a potential intrusion,
- Ensure the organization is prepared to respond if an intrusion occurs, and
- Maximize the organization’s resilience to a destructive cyber incident.
These CISA Insights are intended to ensure that senior leaders at every organization in the United States are aware of critical cyber risks and take urgent, near-term steps to reduce the likelihood and impact of a potentially damaging compromise.
Guardian Digital's Top Cybersecurity Tips
Guardian Digital has also developed a series of additional security tips and a free cybersecurity awareness infographic to help you improve your email security posture to protect against attacks and breaches you may be facing now.
Must Read Blog Posts
- Demystifying Phishing Attacks: How to Protect Yourself In 2024
- What You Need to Know to Shield Your Business from Ransomware
- Shortcomings of Endpoint Security in Securing Business Email
- Microsoft 365 Email Security Limitations You Should Know
- Email Virus - Complete Guide to Email Viruses & Best Practices
- How Phishing Emails Bypass Microsoft 365 Default Security
Latest Blog Articles
- Artificial Intelligence: A Powerful Tool and A Growing Threat for Cybercriminals
- Cyber Law in the Realm of Open-Source Software Security
- Guide To Avoiding the Growing Threat of QR Code Phishing
- Cyber Threat Hunting with Observability: Uncovering Hidden Risks
- Practical Advice for Securing IoT Email Against Hackers
- Email Phishing and ISO 27001: How to Mitigate the Risk of an Attack
- Demystifying Phishing Attacks: How to Protect Yourself in 2024
- 5 Email Security Resolutions Every CIO Should Make in 2024
- Email Security Guide for Waste Management Companies
- Complete Guide to Business Email Security