Business Email Security Redefined: Key Benefits of Securing Your Business Email with Guardian Digital
- by Brittany Day
Digital threats are evolving to become increasingly sophisticated and difficult to detect, and organizations have more to lose with an ineffective business email security strategy than ever before. Despite the money and resources that companies are investing in securing their email accounts, attackers’ campaigns are still succeeding. Superior protection is clearly needed to effectively combat modern email threats.
Guardian Digital recognizes this and has developed a comprehensive, adaptive business email security solution that effectively meets the needs of both enterprises and small businesses alike, providing complete, fully-managed protection against new and emerging attacks. This article examines the key benefits of choosing Guardian Digital to secure your organization’s email accounts against today’s advanced attacks.
Increased productivity with a fully-managed solution that blocks the most sophisticated threats to privacy and data integrity in real time
Guardian Digital’s premier business email security solution, EnGarde Cloud Email Security, provides customers with multi-layered, real-time protection against advanced digital attacks including spear phishing, ransomware, zero-day exploits and APTs.
Fully managed remotely by a staff of trained security professionals and support engineers around the clock, this centrally-hosted solution constantly monitors your business email for suspicious activity or signs of an impending attack. Guardian Digital offers clients truly unmatched email vigilance, conveniently providing you with the peace-of-mind to focus on aspects of running your business besides email security.
Rapid updates result in superior protection
A transparent, collaborative approach to software development enables Guardian Digital to engineer foundationally secure solutions, with code that is continually reviewed by a passionate global community for vulnerabilities or flaws. The insight provided by these “many eyes” equips Guardian Digital to rollout rapid updates and fixes for security bugs, providing customers with superior protection against existing and emerging email threats.
Reduced start-up and ongoing costs required to manage the system result in a lower cost of ownership
Guardian Digital’s open, community-powered development philosophy enables the company’s expert developers and engineers to build and run mail systems efficiently and economically, providing customers with high-quality, cost-effective business email security protection. The source code used in Guardian Digital cloud email security solutions is freely available and is shared and utilized by engineers and developers worldwide, keeping both the start-up and ongoing costs associated with running Guardian Digital mail systems down and minimizing the cost of ownership for clients.
Quick and seamless implementation delivers a rapid return on investment and an increased shareholder value to enterprises, service providers and governmental entities worldwide
Guardian Digital’s business email security solutions are highly flexible and adaptable, and can be quickly and seamlessly implemented into organizations’ existing infrastructure, delivering a rapid return on investment and increasing shareholder value. With Guardian Digital professional engineering services, solutions can be easily customized and scaled to meet businesses’ specific and evolving needs.
Multi-tiered solutions designed to provide all customers with the highest level of security leverage tools and resources from a vibrant worldwide community
Guardian Digital’s solutions are engineered from the ground up to provide customers with exceptional protection, with multiple layers of additional security intentionally added to a highly secure foundation. A transparent, collaborative approach to software development enables Guardian Digital engineers to tap into resources from a vibrant global community in a way that no other business email security provider is capable of doing. Guardian Digital provides ALL customers with the highest level of email protection available, as opposed to selling security in an “a la carte” manner.
Passionate, knowledgeable 24/7/365 customer support that goes above and beyond simple “tech support”
Guardian Digital places great value on providing customers top-notch, highly accessible 24/7/365 support. Support is the engine that drives a successful, highly effective, vigilant email security solution. Guardian Digital emphasizes building meaningful individual relationships with clients - giving every business the customized attention that it deserves, regardless of size or industry. Guardian Digital’s comprehensive customer support includes around-the-clock system monitoring, guidance from expert engineers, detailed monthly reports and email security best practice advice.
Interested in learning more about how Guardian Digital’s unrivaled email vigilance could benefit your business? Contact us - we’d love to continue the discussion!
- Thinking Strategically about Email Security in 2021 and Beyond
- There’s a Lot to be Gained with Effective Email Security
- Behind the Shield: EnGarde Cloud Email Security Explained
- Open Source: A Powerful, Yet Underutilized Weapon against Phishing & Zero-Day Attacks
- Buyer's Guide: What to Prioritize in an Email Security Solution
- Buyer's Guide to Office 365 & Workspace Email Security
- EnGarde Cloud Email Security: The Logical Solution to Cyber Risk in Office 365
- Exchange Servers Are Vulnerable - Learn How To Secure Your Email Server Now
- Top Email Security Risks in 2021 - How To Set Your Business Up for Safety & Success
- Ransomware By The Numbers: How Big Is My Risk?
- SMB Ransomware Warnings & How To Prevent an Attack
- Apache SpamAssassin 3.4.6 Release Fixes Two Potentially Aggravating Bugs
- Top Tips and Advice for Staying Safe Online in a Work-from-Home World
- Demystifying Phishing Attacks: How to Protect Yourself Now
- Why Your Business Needs Better Email Security
- Why Ransomware is a Threat to Business
- How to Protect Sensitive Data & Maintain Client Trust in Financial Services Industry
- Why Office 365 Users Are Moving Away from Relying on Default Email Protection Alone
- What You Need to Know to Shield Your Business from Ransomware
- Why You Need DMARC to Secure Email against Spoofing Attacks & Sender Fraud
- Biden's Cybersecurity Efforts Highlight the Power of this Key Technology
- Shortcomings of Endpoint Security in Securing Business Email
- Open Source Utilization in Email Security Demystified
- Limitations of Microsoft 365 Email Security & How To Close These Dangerous Gaps
- DMARC Quarantine vs. Reject: Which Should You Implement to Secure Business Email against Sender Fraud?
- Think Like A Criminal: What You Need to Know About Social Engineering Attacks in 2021
- TLS Email Encryption Explained - How To Encrypt Email with TLS
- Effectively Securing Business Email Accounts: Are Employees the Weakest Link?
- Encryption: An Essential Yet Highly Controversial Component of Digital Security
- Business Email Security Redefined: Key Benefits of Securing Your Business Email with Guardian Digital
- 8 Business Email Security Best Practices
- Demystifying Email Encryption: Stop Sender Fraud
- Demystifying Tax Fraud: How to Avoid Falling Victim to Deceptive, Costly Scams This Tax Season
- Coronavirus Phishing Scams are On the Rise - Is Your Business Email at Risk of Infection?
- Dave Wreski: A Passionate Engineer Brings the Power of Open Source to Business Email Security
- FBI: Existing Cloud Email Protection Inadequate Against Phishing, Ransomware
- Email Risk is Universal: Securing Business Email in Every Industry Sector
- The Remote Worker's Guide to Safely Navigating Office 365
- Why Your Business Needs Superior Email Protection
- Defending Against COVID Email Spoofing Attacks with DMARC
- You’ve Got Mail: How To Tell If It’s Fraud
- Open-Source Security Is Opening Eyes
- Think Like A Criminal: How To Write A Phishing Email
- The Four Biggest Email Threats Your Business Faces Today
- Everything On DocuSign Phishing Attacks in 3 Minutes
- Understanding Payload-Less Email Attacks in Under 3 Minutes
- Demystifying Fileless Malware in Less than 3 Minutes
- Apache SpamAssassin Leads A Growing List of Open-Source Projects Taking Steps to Correct Instances of Racism and White Privilege
- Cyber Risk Is Greater than Ever in the Legal Industry
- Understanding Malicious URL Protection - And Why You Need It to Secure Your Email
- Email Security for SMBs Beyond COVID-19
- Email Risk Is BIG for SMBs - How To Protect Your Business Now
- Why Email Security Is More Important Than Ever in This 'New Reality'
- The Threat of CEO Fraud Extends Beyond the C-Suite
- Top Email Security Trends Putting Your Business at Risk of Attack
- Managed Services: A Key Element of Effective Email Security that Even Modern Solutions Lack
- How to maintain security when employees work remotely: Advice from Leading Security Experts
- FBI: The 2020 Presidential Election Is Under Attack by Email Scammers
- AT&T Security Researchers Identify a Correlation between Strong Cybersecurity and Business Success
- The Aftermath of a Cyberattack Pt. 1: Phishing Recovery Basics
- It Pays to be Prepared! Ransomware Preparedness & Recovery Basics
- Breaking Down Fileless Malware: Anatomy of an Attack
- Keep the Holidays Merry & Bright - Beware of These Sneaky Seasonal Phishing Scams
- Migrating Business Email: The Hidden Complexities You Need To Know
- SPF, DKIM & DMARC: Definition & How They Secure Email Against Sender Fraud?
- Your Current Approach to Email Security May Not Be Enough
- Ways to Prevent Email Account being compromised in a Breach
- Celebrating 20 Years of Revolutionizing Digital Security
- IBM Closes its $34 Billion Acquisition of Red Hat
- Interview with Security Expert and Author Ira Winkler
- What is Phishing Email? How to prevent Phishing email scams?
- Ways Our Business Email Exceed Your Expectations
- Spear Phishing Protection - Definition & How To Recognize Spear Phishing Email
- What is Whaling (Whaling Phishing)? & How to Prevent Whaling attacks?
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) - Definition & Prevention From BEC Attacks
- Wire Transfer Scams Involving Real Estate Transactions: How to Prevent Fraud with Effective Email Security
- Guardian Digital and Mautic: A Dynamic Open-Source Duo
- Email Malware - How to Recognize & Prevent Malware Email Attack
- An Open-Source Success Story: Apache SpamAssassin Celebrates 18 Years of Effectively Combating Spam Email
- What is Spam Email - Types & How to Prevent Spam Emails?
- 2020: A New Decade of Digital Threats - Is Your Business Email Secure?
- Linux: An OS Capable of Effectively Meeting the US Government’s Security Needs Heading into 2020
- Complete Guide on Email Security & Threats Faced by Organizations
- Email Virus - Complete Guide to Email Viruses Plus Best Practices
- What Are Zero-Day Attacks & How Can I Prevent Them?
- Guardian Digital Keeps its Customers Protected from Intel Design Flaw
- Security Spotlight: Open Source Email Security Solutions
- Top Six Advantages of Open Source Development/Products
- Python and Bash - Contenders for the most used scripting language
- Guardian Digital Outlines Top 4 Benefits of Choosing Cloud
- Unrivaled Protection Against Today’s Most Dangerous Threats
- Guard Your Email Accounts Against Today’s Most Dangerous Threats
- Security Highlights from Defcon 26
- Linux / Open Source FAQs: Common Myths / Misconceptions
- Email Security FAQs Answered by Guardian Digital
- Guardian Digital Mail Systems: Designed to be Secure Without Fail