Conduct Regular Email Security Audits
Conducting frequent email security audits is critical in understanding your email risk, the effectiveness of your current email security strategy and measures you can take to improve your email security posture. We encourage you to use our free Email Security Assessment Toolkit to determine your business email risk in under 2 minutes.
Find out what is required to safeguard your users, your data, and your reputation from targeted phishing, ransomware, and the other evasive threats you face every day.
Learn how to fortify cloud email against spear phishing attacks and account takeovers with two complimentary eBooks.
Get a free one-on-one consultation with a Guardian Digital security expert to receive customized advice on how you can improve your email security now.
Perform frequent audits to help you understand your email risk and the effectiveness of your current email security strategy. Find Your Email Risk Now >>
Want to learn more about how to assess the security of your email? Get in Touch >>
Sign Up and
Receive a Free
Cybersecurity Awareness Infographic at the End of the Month
- Avoid Phishing Emails
- Be Cautious of Spam Email
- Be Wary of Malicious URLs
- Protect Against Spoofing & Sender Fraud
- Protect the Privacy of Your Email with TLS
- Don’t Rely on Native Microsoft 365 Email Protection Alone
- Implement TLS to Keep Your Email Secure
- Endpoint Security Is Not Enough
- Conduct Regular Email Security Audits
- Configure Email Account Settings with Security in Mind
- Learn How To Spot Threats to Business Email
- Backup Your Data and Isolate Your Backups Offline
- Protect Business Email from Phishing Attacks
- Avoid Sending Sensitive Information Over Email
- Learn About Malicious Links
- Prevent Zero-Day Attacks
- Business Email Is for Business Only
- Learn How To Identify Social Engineering Attacks
- Know Your Email Risk
- Safeguard Your Inbox from Malicious Mail