Safeguard Your Inbox from Malicious Mail
Effective email security is contingent upon defense in depth. No single security feature is sufficient in fortifying email against sophisticated modern exploits. Businesses are becoming increasingly aware of the threats they face online - the majority of which involve email. Email security defenses are evolving, desperately trying to keep pace with sophisticated emerging attacks stealthily crafted to evade detection. However, there is one key area where even the most innovative, modern email security solutions consistently fall short: managed services. An effective email security solution cannot simply be selected and purchased, leaving the responsibility of configuration and management in the hands of the administrator.
Managed Services are a key component of an effective email security solution that is too often overlooked. Ongoing expert system monitoring, maintenance and support can simplify administration, improve security and reduce costs - delivering a rapid return on investment (ROI).
Email authentication protocols - namely, SPF, DMARC and DKIM - are crucial in preventing sender fraud and protecting sensitive information. These key standards verify sender identity and confirm the legitimacy of email communications.
Traditional spam filters and signature-based antivirus software alone are no longer sufficient to protect users, systems and critical data. Spammers are now using advanced, stealthy techniques such as social engineering to evade spam filters and deceive users, and complex polymorphic viruses are capable of modifying themselves to avoid detection. Modern spam and virus protection requires adaptive, layered defenses, such as those seen in EnGuard.
Guardian Digital recognizes that setup and management are significant hurdles for SMBs looking to implement an effective cloud email security solution, and that protecting against today’s advanced threats requires a level of expertise beyond what the majority of businesses can find within their organization.
Other key benefits of securing your business email with Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security include:
Keeps you ahead of phishing, ransomware and other persistent and emerging threats with real-time malicious URL protection
Protects sensitive information and prevents email fraud with layered sender authentication protocols
Fortifies cloud email against credential phishing and account takeovers
Want to learn more ways to ensure the security of your business email? Get in Touch >>
Sign Up and
Receive a Free
Cybersecurity Awareness Infographic at the End of the Month
- Avoid Phishing Emails
- Be Cautious of Spam Email
- Be Wary of Malicious URLs
- Protect Against Spoofing & Sender Fraud
- Protect the Privacy of Your Email with TLS
- Don’t Rely on Native Microsoft 365 Email Protection Alone
- Implement TLS to Keep Your Email Secure
- Endpoint Security Is Not Enough
- Conduct Regular Email Security Audits
- Configure Email Account Settings with Security in Mind
- Learn How To Spot Threats to Business Email
- Backup Your Data and Isolate Your Backups Offline
- Protect Business Email from Phishing Attacks
- Avoid Sending Sensitive Information Over Email
- Learn About Malicious Links
- Prevent Zero-Day Attacks
- Business Email Is for Business Only
- Learn How To Identify Social Engineering Attacks
- Know Your Email Risk
- Safeguard Your Inbox from Malicious Mail