Guardian Digital Secures Business Email Against Attacks & Breaches in 2022 with Adaptive, Layered Protection
Feb 03, 2022 -- Midland Park, N.J. - Guardian Digital protects organizations against the advanced and emerging phishing and ransomware attacks expected to dominate the threat landscape in 2022 with adaptive, multi-layered security defenses and comprehensive support.
With existing threats evolving and new email threats predicted to emerge in 2022, Guardian Digital offers businesses the means to secure email against the disruptive, costly attacks that characterize the modern threat landscape with defense-in-depth technology and expert, ongoing support.
In 2021, there was an increase in cybercriminals taking advantage of the pandemic by attacking organizations using malware and ransomware. We are likely to see this continued in 2022, as well as a plethora of new attacks businesses are not prepared for.
As the cybersecurity crisis continues so does the need for organizations to make employees aware and educated in the event of an attack. Traditional email security defenses such as static native Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace protection, antivirus software, and endpoint security alone are not equipped to protect against these attacks. Guardian Digital protects businesses against advanced and emerging threats in 2022 with a unique combination of multi-layered technology that includes behavioral analysis and dynamic malicious URL and attachment defense, real-time updates, and comprehensive support.
The 2022 Email Threat Landscape Introduces New & Heightened Challenges in Securing Business Email
Experts predict that in 2022 we will see many trends from the past continue. We can also expect continued struggle with data breaches and malware infections from a lack of monitoring in business, deepfake technology for financial theft, by manipulating users on social media, mobile malware attacks rising due to remote working, and misinformation campaigns multiplying.
Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP) in Microsoft 365 created gaps that led to 85% of users facing an email data breach over the past year. Security provided by Microsoft 365 falls short in safeguarding email and assets from credential phishing, account takeovers, and other threats against cloud email users. To combat this, organizations must implement proactive, layered third-party protection that is required to make Microsoft 365 email safe for business.
Companies are realizing in the event of a successful attack there is too much to lose and can no longer rely on endpoint protection alone as it often is unable to anticipate incoming attacks and is not customizable for individual business needs. This should be used as the last line of defense in securing email. Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security offers comprehensive, proactive email security solutions capable of intercepting malicious attack attempts, that protect against human error and fortify an organization’s email infrastructure as a whole. This solution is particularly important for SMBs who lack cybersecurity resources and expertise, which leaves them unprepared to defend against a ransomware attack without an expert, ongoing support services.
Guardian Digital Makes Email Safe for Business in 2022 with Advanced Technology and Comprehensive Support
Multi-layered ransomware protection accompanied by expert, ongoing system monitoring, maintenance, and support makeup EnGarde Cloud Email Security Working to analyze behavior, dynamic URL, and files to keep ransomware attacks from exploiting vulnerabilities, EnGarde bridges the gaps found in single-layered defenses such as Microsoft 365 and Workspace. Key benefits of securing business email with Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security include:
- Makes email safe for business by defending against sophisticated and emerging threats with innovative real-time protection powered by Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML)
- Closes critical security gaps in native Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace email protection to safeguard users and sensitive data against credential phishing and account takeovers
- Bolsters IT security, maximizes productivity, and simplifies deployment by providing assistance with setup and the ongoing system monitoring and maintenance required to ensure that key business assets remain safe
- Real-time cybersecurity business insights provided via the EnGarde Cloud Email Security Dashboard portal reduce risk exposure and enable improved cybersecurity business planning and better enforcement of company security policies
About Guardian Digital
Guardian Digital, Inc. builds enterprise email solutions with an intense focus on security and unrivaled customer support, designed to ease information technology overhead for its customers. Since its inception in 1999, Guardian Digital has pioneered the open-source architecture security-as-a-service email protection model to block today and tomorrow’s sophisticated threats to email integrity. Guardian Digital continues to innovate the email security marketplace using technology unavailable from any other vendor. Its EnGarde Cloud Email Security leverages the benefits of open-source development, contemporary cloud technologies, and decades of combined experience protecting enterprises. Guardian Digital is dedicated to its customers and their safety is the very foundation of what the company offers and builds on in regard to business email protection.
Guardian Digital is a registered trademark or tradename of Guardian Digital, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Company Name: Guardian Digital Inc
Contact Person: Justice Levine
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Latest Press Releases
- Apache SpamAssassin 4.0.0 Released with Improved Classification & Performance
- CISA, FBI Urge Small Businesses to Increase Protection Against Email Cyber Threats This Holiday Season
- Guardian Digital Cloud Email Security Addresses Complex Threat Environment Brought On By The US Midterm Elections
- Guardian Digital Raises Awareness of Email Risk, Helps Businesses Protect against Cyberattacks & Data Breaches
- Guardian Digital Closes the Gaps in Endpoint Protection to Secure Business Email against Phishing & Ransomware
- Guardian Digital Cloud Email Security Addresses Critical Shortcomings in Email Protection, Reduces Management Complexity
- Guardian Digital Bolsters Inadequate Default Email Security Defenses, Protects Businesses against BEC with an Adaptive Cloud-Based Solution
- Guardian Digital’s Managed Services Help Businesses Heed CISA’s Warning to Strengthen Email Security Defenses
- Guardian Digital Secures Business Email Against Attacks & Breaches in 2022 with Adaptive, Layered Protection
- Guardian Digital Combats Holiday-Themed Phishing & Ransomware Attacks with Defense-in-Depth Email Protection, Real-Time Updates & Comprehensive Support