Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security is an SaaS cloud-based email security suite engineered to provide SMBs and enterprises alike with flexible, comprehensive protection against phishing, ransomware, zero-day attacks and the other malicious email threats that all businesses face daily.
How Does EnGarde Cloud Email Security Make Email Safe for Business?
EnGarde provides fully-managed, end-to-end control of an organization’s email infrastructure, reliable detecting and quarantining all malicious mail in real-time, ensuring that only safe, legitimate mail reaches the end user. The system seamlessly integrates with Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace to close critical security gaps by bolstering inadequate native email security defenses in these platforms.
Effective email protection is contingent upon defense in depth. The multiple layers of security that comprise EnGarde work harmoniously to detect and block threats in real-time, building on each other to provide stronger, more resilient protection than any of these features would on its own. Informed by global Threat Intelligence data gathered through Artificial Intelligence (AI), Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Machine Learning (ML), EnGarde is constantly learning from and adapting to the threats that challenge it and updating its protection instantaneously to remain ahead of emerging threats and safeguard against future attacks.
EnGarde’s innovative, multi-layered email protection system is accompanied by the expert ongoing monitoring, maintenance and support required to enhance IT security and prevent advanced and emerging attacks. Admins have complete visibility into the threats targeting their organization and the security of their email via the EnGarde Cloud Email Security Real-Time Dashboard, an accessible administrative portal designed to provide the insights required to make informed cybersecurity business decisions and improve the enforcement of company security policies.
EnGarde Cloud Email Security Key Features & Functionalities
- Phishing, spoofing and impersonation protection
- Malware and ransomware protection
- Zero-day attack protection
- Multi-layered design powered by open-source technology - the same technology that powers the Internet itself
- Dynamic link and file analysis
- Heuristics-based spam and virus protection
- SPF, DKIM and DMARC checking
- End-to-end encryption
- Comprehensive management and support services
Want to see for yourself how you can shield your users and key business assets from phishing, ransomware and other malicious attacks with EnGarde Cloud Email Security? Schedule A Live Demo>>
- What Is Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security?
- What are Some Examples of Malicious Code & What Can They Do?
- How to Properly Scan Your Windows Computer for Malware & Remove Malware from Your PC
- What Should I Do if I Accidentally Clicked on a Phishing Link?
- What Are Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks?
- Why Should Businesses Outsource Email Security?
- What Is Domain Spoofing?
- What Are Insider Threats & How Can You Reduce Your Risk?