Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security is a Software-as-a-Service solution that provides Small- and Medium-sized Businesses with flexible, comprehensive email protection that fights against phishing, ransomware, zero-day attacks, and other malicious email threats businesses face daily. We’ve explained your most pressing questions about our services so you can consider us to strengthen your web and email security.
What is Email Security? What is Software as a Service?
As more businesses rely on online platforms to conduct daily operations, cybercriminals continue to develop methods of attack that can leave organizations facing detrimental impacts like data loss, email security breaches, reputational harm, and significant downtime. Fortunately, email protection software focuses on mitigating these email threats by strengthening your server’s ability to combat risks and minimize vulnerabilities.
Email security comes in various forms, whether creating and enforcing phishing prevention techniques, holding email security training for employees, or hiring a third-party IT team that can oversee all possible issues for you. These options give companies more control over how much of a secure email platform they have.
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) provides organizations with a more straightforward, cheaper, and more efficient solution to email protection. Clients access SaaS through a subscription service that does not need to be installed on your device and takes up computer storage. SaaS has become a popular option for companies due to its effectiveness while giving businesses much control over enforcing email security policies.
What is EnGarde Cloud Email Security and How Can It Help?
Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security is a SaaS cloud-based suite engineered to provide SMBs and enterprises with multi-layered email protection that combats phishing email attacks, malware ransomware, and other issues.
EnGarde provides a defense-in-depth approach to email security through fully managed, end-to-end controls over an organization’s infrastructure. It has reliable advanced threat protection services and can quarantine emails to prevent malicious messages from ever reaching your inbox. The system seamlessly integrates with Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace to close critical security gaps in the inadequate defenses on these cybersecurity platforms.
EnGarde’s multi-layered structure permits the service to detect and block threats while updating itself frequently, so you can always prevent the latest phishing emails and harmful risks. This robust, resilient protection from all directions has support from global threat intelligence data gathered through Artificial Intelligence (AI), Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT), and Machine Learning (ML). EnGarde is constantly learning from and adapting to new challenges to remain ahead of emerging threats and safeguard against future types of email attacks.
What Features and Functionalities Does EnGarde Offer?
EnGarde’s innovative, multi-layered email protection system has various benefits that can enhance IT security, prevent emerging attacks, and provide complete visibility to business administrators. Here is a list of all of the features that EnGarde offers to subscribers:
- Experience ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and support from our security professionals who work 24/7/365 in customer support.
- Utilize the Real-Time Dashboard to access all insights and threats to make informed decisions regarding improving email security policies and protection.
- Ensure you prevent phishing, email spoofing, impersonation, zero-day, and ransomware attacks.
- Power email security through multi-layered open-source technology.
- Analyze dynamic links and files that appear suspicious.
- Implement heuristics-based spam filtering and anti-virus protection.
- Set up SPF, DKIM, and DMARC email authentication procedures and end-to-end encryption services as an extra form of safety.
- Work assured by our comprehensive management and support systems.
Want to see for yourself how you can shield your users and critical business assets from risks?
- What Is Guardian Digital EnGarde Cloud Email Security?
- FAQs: What is Malicious Code & What Can It Do?
- How to Properly Scan Your Windows Computer for Malware & Remove Malware from Your PC
- What Should I Do if I Accidentally Clicked on a Phishing Link?
- FAQs: What Are Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks?
- FAQs: Why Outsource Businesses Email Security?
- What Is Domain Spoofing?
- What Are Insider Threats & How Can You Reduce Your Risk?
- The Silent Assassins: How Impersonation Attacks Target CEOs via Email
- How Can I Choose the Right Email Security Service for My Organization?